Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Miracles from afar...



Last weekend I went up to Sac. to meet with the amazing Hearts of Hope Ladies for a mtg. and afterward, I found myself walking back down the same hallway we spent 93 days of our lives at this summer.  No Ari is fine thanks first to God, then her amazing team of Dr.'s and nurses.  I was there to meet a little angel from Russia and become a part of his amazing story.  Wow.  This little guy really blew me off of my feet.  After meeting with Mom, Clementa(another angel in disguise), and  the translator,  I was overwhelmed by the true love and gratitude I felt from them all.  I tried really hard to hold back the tears since I was now there to provide support, but the flood gates opened and the tears just kept coming.   I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to meet this family and this beautiful little angel.  I once again applaud Dr. Mainwaring and Dr. Wright and the rest of the Sutter Staff who are caring for him.  It is amazing to be a small part of something so wonderful and miraculous.  

*Miracles Do Happen*

1 comment:

Carlla said...

Hi Bahar! I would also like to find a way to meet! I am in Lodi, but getting ready to move back to stockton. I think I still have your email address...I will send and email, you can also get my email from Val. I look forward to hearing from you!!