Thursday, September 18, 2008

Could it be?

Well God willing tomorrow 9/19/08 is the day we have been waiting for.  Yes we are DUE to go home.  Hmm...home that sounds awfully nice, but at the same time a little scary.  Ari is simply excited to see her bunk bed and not to be connected to a pole, that's about it.  As for me, I am elated, scared, anxious, & nervous, all in one.  We want to first Thank God then all of you, our family, friends, Doctors, and nurses who have stood by us and supported us through this very long and scary journey.  

Okay, I know I need to have my sister put some new pics of our little Puff Angel (compliments of the steroids) on the blog.  The pics are her job. I'm just the author.  Hugs and kisses to all of you.  
*Believe in miracles.  We do!! They really do happen!!*
xoxo Bahar
Proud, but exhausted mother of Arianna and Bianca Torrente

By the way:  Bianca truly deserves the Sister of the Year Award!!  She has been a champ throughout this whole thing.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I hope and pray that today is the day! Praise God! I can't wait to read the post called "we're home!" and see pictures of Ari's new bunk bed!