Saturday, September 20, 2008

WE'RE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!  I said WE'RE HOME!!!!!!!!!  Ari got released last night Sept. 19 after 93 days in the PICU. There was some separation anxiety for everyone, but one of the beautiful parts about the 19th is that her actual Fontan was on June 19.  Exactly 3 months in the hospital. We served our time and now we  are home and trying to adjust to preparing meds, nonfat meals, portagen, running around, redisciplining both of the girls, oh and trying to move back into our house.  Nevertheless that means I better get back to work. We love you all & already miss our Sutter family, the most amazing nurses in the world.  Stay tuned for a new update soon. 
xoxo

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank God! I am crying tears of joy for you guys! I am so, SO glad you are finally home together.

Valerie said...

Yay!!

I miss you already. I so love you guys!

Gina and the Gang said...

I am SOOOO glad you are home. I wish your home was closer to mine, but I'm glad all the same.

Love You!

Lindsay said...

Bahar,
What a wonderful feeling to be reunited in your own home all together! I feel horrible that I didn't make it down there again! Hopefully you guys will make it up here sometime. I'm so happy that things have turned out well.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! I can't wait to see Ari!

Lauren is asking for another sleep over with Bianca.