Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 81

Looking better and better each day! I just hope and pray that it stays like this OR gets better. Yesterday Arianna's drainage was less than 10 ml. WOW! Her x-ray looked beautiful and she is in good spirits! Yesterday she also went for 3 walks, but if you ask her she will tell you she walked, "3 many times!" She will also sit there and say, "Momma, I want someTING... I will then say, what do you want Ari?? I want GRAPES! But she can only have clear liquids so I let her know that we don't have any grapes. Arianna then proceeds to say, "That's ok Momma, just tell Carlotta (PICU nurse) and she will order it for me!" She had us all laughing hysterically!!!



Also, Dr. Mainwaring came in to check her toay and she told him, "I want BOBS ham-bugga with kethcup, corn and ranch!" Really the opposite of the diet Dr. M wants her on. By the way BOBS hambugga are the burgers at The Habbit, a burger place on Howe, def recommend it if you are in the mood for BURGERS! BOBS is a burger resturaunt in Stockton, so she thinks these burgers are from the Stockton BOBS!!!



Overall, Arianna is doing really well, so thank you to all for your continued support and yummy meals! Lets all keep Kira and her family in our prayers as well.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay for Ari! Yay for your new blog! Can't wait to hear all the good news!

Gina and the Gang said...

Good job! I'm glad to hear things are looking up!

Unknown said...

I have been following Ari's journey for a while now on the H of H blog. I really admire you & your family. My husband Jon visited you one day (the one who brought Togo's) & told me what an amazing mother you are.
Sounds like you may be nearing the end of the endless hospital stay! That is great! Anyway, wanted to introduce myself! Hope you are all home soon!

Anonymous said...

Bahar: I am so glad to hear that Ari is doing better! I haven't forgotten about your family..I have just had some things come up. I pray for all of you every night. Please give Ari a hug for me and one for you too!

Lynne Booker

Lindsay said...

Bahar, your tone definitely sounds better in regards to Ari! I am so glad things are going much better! I also am so glad you are blogging. It will be so easy to find out how all of you are doing! I'm going to be coming to see you this week. I'll call first!

Anonymous said...

Good Job on your BLOG! What a great way to keep family and friends apprised of Ari's improvements! It was great to meet you and your family the other day! Hang in there! Jack is happy to hear Ari is feeling better! Yeah!

Larisa Stassi